Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuttin to Fuck With

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Collective & Collective Knights

Odin
    Odin

The Collective & Collective Knights Empty The Collective & Collective Knights

Post by Odin Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:02 am

Hey Peeps,

Finally I have some decent forum permissions Very Happy
    How is everyone? Hope the rebuild is going well since the war ended. We noticed a lot of peace settings being returned which is a good indication that not everyone is away or inactive at the moment which is good. Also happy to see you guys decided to keep Swarm ^_^

JOS is now my Assistant Diplomat since Navy left the game due to RL, he will be popping by here rather often. If any major issues pop up contact him and then he will bring it to me if need be otherwise he will be able to sort stuff out Smile

Odie
    JOS (TC)
    JOS (TC)

The Collective & Collective Knights Empty Re: The Collective & Collective Knights

Post by JOS (TC) Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 am

Hi everybody!

I look forward to filling your spam section Smile
    Feel free to add me on Skype as well, it's listed in my profile here.
    Immortal Soul
    n00b
    n00b

The Collective & Collective Knights Empty Re: The Collective & Collective Knights

Post by Immortal Soul Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Hi Odie and JOS, thanks for coming by. Our forum is still a bit of a work in progress so you'll have to forgive us.

Any sort of diplomatic issues just pm me or say g'day on skype and I'll sort it out Smile
    Odin
    Odin

Post by Odin Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Good to see they have put you to work immortal lol.
    Just a heads up, We have a temporary 3rd alliance at the moment called Collective Outpost and one of our members NG accounts is chilling out in it using it as their own alliance bank storage for now. I would appreciate it if the post war NAP we have would extend over to that as well as it is carrying our name. He wont touch you guys naturally.

Also keep an eye out on ascended, apparently a former TF member is running around random massing defences. Causing a bit of a pain for a few people it appears.

Odie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:50 am